June 3, 2004

Give you some-some-some of this Cinnabun

I originally had this on my livejournal a few weeks ago, but with the name yabbadabbadude, there are only so many times I can be called ambitious and brainy without the urge to go out and donate a thesaurus to the website. I added commentary below, so that it looks like I at least spent a few minutes working on this post. Which I did. I think you guys are worth it, so I work it, and put my things down, flip them, and reverse them. It's all for you.

RRespectable
AArtsy
WWired
YYum
OOld
UUnusual
TTasty
HHealthy

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Respectable-Almost too much so. I mean, I'm glad my friends think highly of me, but for a while there, I was trotted out in front of everyone's family, after they came out as an example that all gay kids aren't, you know, batshit insane.
Artsy-Prom King of an Arts school, who named his blog after Dostoevsky and has a mix tape of Shostakovich in his stereo as I type this? Sounds about right to me.
Wired-I've got a basic knowledge of HTML, and I occasionally scan gizmodo, but it's not like I'm a cyborg or anything.

Yum-Well, I guess that's debatable. I am a vegetarian who likes his citrus fruits and drinks the daily recommended amount of water, but I guess you guys will just have to find out for yourselves...
Old-Seeing as how I stopped being jailbait this millenium, I don't think I can qualify as being old. I like to think that I have an old soul; after all, I was the most mature person in my grade since elementary school, but since I'm not even old enough to drink, I don't think I count as old.
Unusual-Cue the Cyndi Lauper!
Tasty-Again, you're just going to have to find out for yourself. Though since it's mentioned twice, I think the meme guys are convinced.
Healthy-I don't drink, don't smoke, so what do I do? Well, I have a BMI of 19.1, which is on the cusp of being too low; not many guys over 6' weigh less than 150 lbs. But I don't have a six pack or anything to speak of, so whatever.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.