June 1, 2004

To those of you who've emailed me, or introduced themselved to me via AIM:

If I seem like a cunt online, I'm sorry. Sometimes I'll reread an email I wrote, with the original message as an attachment, and I'll think, "Wow. I'm such a jerk. No wonder I have no friends." I'm better in real life, I promise. Same thing with AIM. You can still feel free to contact me though; I could use the practice. Eventually, I will get the hang of it, just like I’ve gotten the hang of blogging, and will be able to, you know, have conversations with people online without sounding like a huge cunt.

Speaking of huge cunts, Ang Lee should be raped by a mob of Orcs while Celine Dion serenades him, with Bush reading from his Bible and neo-Nazi Barbies shoved into any orifices not being defiled.

"Ang said two men herding sheep was far more sexual than two men having sex on screen.” The divine Jake Gyllenhaal said that.

What is that, some kind of sick joke? I want my hot sweaty mansex, goddamnit!
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.