July 29, 2004

Ponderable.

Anyone else think that the crowd shouting "KERRY! KERRY! KERRY!" at the convention sounded a bit too much like a popular chant from a late nineties cultural embarrassment-cum-theatre sensation?

I mean, I didn't see any potbellied, tweaked-out cross-dressers in bikini tops and eyeliner throwing chairs at their transexual extra-terrestial pimps, but then again, I only saw tonight's televised speeches.

I guess I'll just have to wait and scour some blogs tomorrow for the inside scoop.



I can't wait until there's a "Elitist, Overly-Literate, Slightly Puritanical Gay Convention" so I can be on the cutting edge and blog from the floor. That way, people can take unflattering pictures of me and compare them to washed-up stars from the Eighties. That would really make my day.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.