July 27, 2004

...yeah.

Do you know what's a decently creative idea in theory but dreadfully boring and tedious in practice?

My plan to answer all of your questions this week as part of a stupid gimmick.

Don't worry, you'll still get your answers eventually. We can't have Kevin having wet dreams about things he knows nothing about, now, can we?

Plus, with all the high-profile bloggers going on hiatus due to friends and family finding their blogs, I'm beginning to think that taking a step back from using names and giving away personal history might not be such a bad idea.


When my computer gets back from the doctor's, expect a post on sex, a post on how boring my days really are, and a third a hodge-podge of any other questions I haven't answered yet. They may or may not be interspersed throughout the next week or two. I realize posts have been hit or miss lately, but hopefully things will start looking up.

And no, this isn't me stalling. I'll tell you, but a lot of it is just too boring to take in all at once. Chances are, I'll delete them relatively soon (especially the sex one). We can't have future boyfriends knowing about the times I had sex in nature preserves, now, can we?
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.