October 26, 2004

In which I obsess some more

The exboyfriend hasn't been on AIM for the most part since we broke up. That was probably a good thing, because it kept me from sitting by the computer and hoping against hope that he'll IM me out of the blue and announce a business trip to my neck of the woods or something. His not being on AIM really helped with the 'out of sight' part of getting over him. And you know what? I think I am. I really do.

However, I wake up this morning and find not only that he's online, but that his away message asks people to watch Eminem's new video.



Did I... turn him straight?

Well, at the very least it makes it that much easier to get over him.



EDIT: Okay, so apparently it's a video blatantly making fun of and criticizing Bush. I suppose that makes it acceptable for him to have linked to it. But still.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.