January 13, 2005

I'm pretty sure this now counts as a fetish.

I leave in T minus 5 hours to return to the dorms. I seem to acquired a hell of a lot more stuff than I had anticipated.

Specifically, underwear.

During the course of the last three weeks, I have bought 15 pairs of underwear. Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, trunks, low-rise bikinis, full-cut briefs, sport cut, you name it, it'll soon be covering my ass, if it hasn't already. Add the 15 to the pairs I brought home with me, and I'm pretty sure I didn't need to wash any underwear while I was home. Hell, I had trouble closing my underwear drawer at school after doing laundry before I left. I have no idea how I'm going to cram them all in there.

Last year A year and a half ago, the ex's affectionate nickname for me was "Boxer Bob," due to the consistency in my underwear choices. Oh, if only he could see me now, in my full, thonged glory.



Erm.

I would say that maybe that was a poor choice of words, but to be honest, I don't know if it was.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.