January 12, 2005

JAKE GYLLENHAAL IS GAY! HE WILL BE MINE!!!1!!1!one!!

From the IMDB message boards:

Jake: Hey there!

Interviewer: Hey Jake, first of I have to say how great it is to see an young actor like you succed in hollywood like that.

Jake: Yeah its been great...hollywood hard though, but I love making movies so I cant complain too much!

Interviewer: Talking of hollywood...theres been rumours going round for months now...heck I'm just going to come out and say it! there saying you're gay Jake but as I'm a nice guy I am going to give you a chance to set the record straight.

Jake: [starts to fidget now and the Interviewer looks shocked] I got to get this out...I been holding it in for years...I am gay, I actually got a boyfreind, his name is Rambo and his a a male stripper who I met in Las Vegas.

Interviewer: I thought you had a girlfreind

Jake: cover up. I am actually getting married to Rambo, its going to be gay tastic!

Interviewer: Sorry but this is a shock...why didnt you tell anyone sooner?

Jake: you know what people are like, I thought people would start shouting at me in the streets, stuff like gay Jake, or Jake you're gay! that would hurt BIG time.

Interviewer: Well Jake it was nice meeting you...

Jake: you too and I must say you got very nice hands...

Interviewer: Anyway! bye Jake and got luck with your future with your boyfreind



PS. Sic, in case you couldn't tell.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.