January 3, 2005

Not to make a joke out of it or anything, really.

For those of you who haven't heard, the Westboro Bapstist Church (of Fred Phelps and godhatesfags.com fame) has released a press release explaining the tsunami.

God was merely trying to punish the homosexuals who were vacationing in the area.




Now, I've had a lot of my fair share sex once or twice, years and years ago. I've read stories and seen pictures, and I can understand that buttsex isn't everyone's cup of tea. Not just the buttsex, but other (popular?) fetishes, like scat and fisting, are sick and weird, at least to me and I'm sure to countless of others as well. But there are a fair amount of guys and gals who are into that sort of thing, and as long as I'm not involved, they can go right on ahead with their kinky fetishes.

Which, of course, got me thinking.

If God caused the tsunami for punishment for all the gay people on earth, just how kinky must the dinosaurs have been to justify wiping out their entire species?
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.