August 31, 2005

Note.

A giant punch in the face goes to Mapquest for encouraging me to drive past Heart's place repeatedly this past week. Not that I was really torn up about it; I've past Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and bypassed Depression, and more than accomplished Acceptance. Well, maybe not acceptance and more of a generic sort of wistful pity for him. But I still would rather try and avoid his neck of the wood when possible.

I know, I know, I should have used google maps, but I was on dialup at the time, and it took too long to load.

Also, I am almost completely settled into the dorms. And yes, I again am having trouble accomodating my underwear collection
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.