October 28, 2005

HeartBreak

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD

For those of you just joining us, Heart was the name of the guy I dated last spring. He had just undergone surgery, and was having problems with his meds. Those problems made him unruly and emotionally abusive. He later decided to cheat on me and then call me and tell me about it while my dad was having openheart surgery. Intermittently throughout the summer he'd say something mean about me in the gay.com forums.

So imagine my surprise when, on Friday night, he IMs me.

«Heart» hello, enemy mine.
«Me» um, hey
«Heart» in the spirit of halloween, i'd like to offer a truce
«Heart» i know i'm an asshole
«Heart» but
«Heart» well
«Heart» you're a worthy friend


Which begs the eternal question:

Just how many Us are there, exactly, in FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.