October 27, 2005

More roommate molestation shit.

On closer examination, it would appear as if the wart on his penis wasn't as big of a deal as I made it out to be. I had a chance to study it a little better in better lighting (same circumstances: he annoyed me, I goodnaturedly started wrestling, and in the course of events, his sweatpants and CKbriefs somehow made their way to his knees) and it's at best a discolored little bulge underneath the head. It didn't seem nearly as disgusting as the first time I saw it.

Also, remember to set your Tivos for the Price is Right tomorrow. He'll be with a group of four or five guys, all wearing white tshirts encouraging people to spay and neuter their pets. He'll have the biggest nose in the audience.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.