October 26, 2005

His Little Fella.

It's about average, or maybe a little thinner than average. He obviously trims usually, but it looks like it's been a while, or he did a rush job the last time he trimmed them. Very hairy balls. It comes to an torpedo head, he's cut but doesn't have a mushroom head.

Yeah, I got a look. Yay for goodnatured wrestling that results in his sweatpants around his knees!

You know what? Yay for wrestling, period. Yum

Unfortunately, I got too much of a look.

On the front of his penis he has something that looks like a wart. A pea-sized wart. I asked him about it. It was a chicken pox scar that became infected. He's seen a doctor about it, and apparently it's no big deal.

Except, you know, I'm a shallow type of person and I find warts on penes unattractive.

Oh well.


I still molest him, don't worry. Only now it's mostly tweaking his nipples and slapping his ass.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.